Arm Marathon Foundation organizes a number of running events in Armenia throughout the year. Our most festive and fun event happens in December. Join our Yerevan New Year Run, to run and help. Important information about the run :
- All profits of the event go to selected charity project
- Runners get santa outfit for the run
- Aimed to promote healthy lifestyle in Armenia
- Aimed to promote sports tourism in Armenia
- Open to all runners, distances include 1km for kids, 1,7km*3 relay for teams and 5km individual
- All finishers get beautiful medals
YEREVAN NEW YEAR RUN AT A GLANCE
at a Glance
Yerevan New Year Run is an annual fun run organized in Yerevan, capital of Armenia, to support charity projects.
New Year Run is organized by Arm Marathon Foundation, Yerevan City Administration, TriClub multisport club.
The Marathon starts in the very center of Yerevan, on the Republic square. Route takes runners through very center of Yerevan.
Event is open to runners of all abilities, they can choose from one of the four distances
This year Yerevan New Year Run is helping Mine-Free Artsakh project implemented by One Armenia NGO.
ONE ARMENIA’s message: Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) is one of the most heavily mined regions in the world.
We are supporting the HALO Trust’s demining efforts for the next 2 years to end the senseless killing of civilians, and to open the path to Artsakh’s future economic development.
THANKS TO AN ANONYMOUS DONOR EVERY DONATION IS DOUBLED
Estimated Impact: 200 local people hired by HALO, for a total workforce of 400+ Artsakhis.